Jun 29, 2008

hey!!

i've ben gone 4 a minute from this site but don't worry i havent 4got about my beautiful page.but honestly i found some other site that excite me like..myspace, & facebook, but so much have happen since april 10/11 of 2008. for one i went on prom may 23,2008 i had a exotic limo which i rode in with my date, kytia and hers, and ms.goode. we had so much fun, took hell of pictures and had the time of our lifes. afterward we drove around and just hungout. my graduation was june 09,2008 at the alumni hall at IIT. that was fun 2 i got there early so i could take pictures and meet and greet for probably the last time. i moved back in with my aunt 2 thats a long story that i don't want to get into so anyways... i kno my page feel neglected and im sorry about that just lifes been moving fast and i got to keep up or i'm going to get lost. so plz forgive me. and i wil check on u as offen as possible from now on i promise.

love always, mz.strawberry "08"

No comments: